? asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 2 months ago

Full or Queen ?

Should I get a full size bed or queen size bed? My room is about 11 by 10 feet ..I’m really torn on what to get. I’m 5’2 and weigh maybe 145.. what should I get. I am female as well if that helps any lol.

A king size is a royal pain in any size room.  In 11X10 it would be insane.  If you are the only person in the bed, even a Queen is too big for you.  Buy a regular size.  You are a small person.  Then you will have some decent space for other pieces of furniture.  btw  Too many regular size beds come with garbage for mattress.  Be sure about what you buy.

I prefer the full its plenty big for one person.

It is easy to move and fits anywhere.

Sheets are cheaper and its just more practical. 

I have none. No Full no Queen 

A full size bed is more than sufficient and will take less space.

I have both. One queen and one full size bed...in two different bedrooms. One room, I use the queen in the summertime and the other room,  there is a full size that I use in the wintertime. 

My reasoning is that in the winter, we keep warmer in a smaller bed when my boyfriend spends the night. 

Unless you plan on sleeping like a starfish, a 4'6" bed (a Full Double) is more than adequate in a room that size.

• ?

You only need a full size.  The point is to get a good mattress.

Your room is too small for either.  Get a regular (double) bed which is plenty of room for one person.  

Get the queen. It'll take up a bit more space, but you're going to be thankful for it later. Trust me.

you will fit comfortably by yourself on a full size bed, with a partner you will both want a little more space