I am a diabetic man, how would my life be with a diabetic woman ?

I am a man 38 years old diabetic and being with a diabetic woman would be better than being with a healthy woman, and also we would be better, and we would share the same torture and pain, and we would understand each other better but I want to know your opinion ?.

• Cammie

Diabetes does not include torture or pain,

If you have diabetes 2 and you're not critically ill, you can improve or cure the diabetes by changing your eating habits and adopting the ketogenic diet.  If you're diabetes 1, which is a totally different type of disease, Ketogenic diet will be helpful but it doesn't cure diabetes 1.

And why does it matter who you marry?  YOU are responsible for what you eat and to manage your own health. Another adult is not.

Depends on the diabetic woman. If she were into eating a healthy diet, running marathons, hiking, scuba diving, and traveling to the best places around the world for scuba diving and the marathons she participates in.

Or would you prefer on that sits around, eats a poor diet, out of control blood glucose levels, always sick, can't walk half a block without resting for 30 minutes before continuing, and in danger of losing limbs due to poor wound healing?

Which of the two extremes works best for you? 

• Audrey

Yes that would be good. You could be happy!