Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 2 months ago

what should i do if i think i have covid? ?

its 11:30 here and im having difficulty going to sleep. i have a very mild dry cough, a little nasal congestion and a little bit of a scratchy throat like i have to keep clearing it every few minutes. 

I don’t have any over the counter medication i can take. how can i get through the night?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

People tend to worry more now with COVID around. You're more than likely experiencing allergies than COVID. At any rate, you'll get through the night as usual and, if it's still present tomorrow, and get some medication. Remember, most people with this flu only get very mild symptoms.

• 2 months ago

It sounds much more like you have seasonal allergies than Covid.

If sounds like you will be perfectly fine until tomorrow morning when you can purchase some allergy meds. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

1. Write out your last will and testament 

2. Call those close to you and say goodbye

3. Make peace with whatever God you worship.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Call your doctor's office and schedule an appointment to see if you actually need testing or not likely enough. 

My wife (a doctor) just did this yesterday and tested negative today. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Work on your immune system by taking gummy vitamins and fruit smoothies.  

Get Soleus reflective heaters (I like tower model over round model right now), placed beside your bed on chairs.

Two heaters on "Low" setting, one at the foot and the other at the side of your bed and feel it right next to your neck and back and feet (with socks). 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.