Is Terminator Dark Fate still considered canon even though there are major plot points that don't make any sense?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The only canon is T1 and T2. Everything else is only a dream. It never happened.

• Carlos
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes Terminator Dark Fate is the true cannon to T 1 and T 2 movies and the legit Terminator 3 film its quite sad to me .

The Terminator 3 ( 2003 ) film was decent not not great and T 4 was okay and T 5 was slightly better than Dark Fate movie but most of us fans disown TDF and consider T 1 ( 1984 ) and definitely T 2 ( 1992 ) are great cannon movies and the T 3 ( 2003 ) movies to movie goers is more the true written cannon oppose to these "woke" era movies that suck .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes.  Terminator, Terminator 2 and Dark Fate are considered canon.  The rest are not.  And let's face it, all of the Terminator movies contain major plot points that don't make any sense.

• 2 months ago

If time travel existed, every time someone / something travelled from the future to the past and interacted with the world, a new timeline would be created or "branch off", by the multiverse hypothesis.

That means any version based on events in the history of the timeline it's supposed to be set in, can be considered valid.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Apprently only it Terminator, T2 and Dark Fate is canon now and everything else is alternate universes. Basically I've found as I got older that companies truly do not give a crap about canon, if they can reboot and get money out of it they would rather do that. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.