Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

Are there any highlighters similar to Anastasia Beverly Hills' Butterscotch from the Sugar Glow Kit?

I've recently got into makeup after trying to figure it out for a few years and I've found that Butterscotch from Anastasia Beverly Hills' Sugar Glow Kit is a good shade for my complexion after a family friend letting me try it out on my skin. However, the palette of four highlighters ranges from $20-$40 which wouldn't be too much of a problem if I wanted to use all of the shades, but I only need the Butterscotch highlighter. Since I don't want to waste my money on three shades I'll most likely never use, I was wondering if there are some good affordable alternatives since I'm not sure that brand sells it's highlighters separately and I really don't want to spend so much money for 1/4th of the product. Any suggestions?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.