Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Why aren’t they sending people to jail during covid?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

because suffering is scary.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In my state COVID-19 has dovetailed nicely with plans that were already in the works to empty and decommission most of the prisons. 

• 2 months ago

Because the virus would spread in the jail, and then when they got released from jail, they'd spread it through the rest of the population.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are incorrect.  People are going to jail in MY State.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Another sweeping statement without a link to support your claims.   I don't know about your area, but in my state, people are going to jail.  The DOC have many protocols in place such a suspension of visitation, CoVid testing per CDC protocol and many other procedures.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

They are in my country. If fact just last week a woman was arrested and charged with organising an anti mask rally. She has a court date in January and could face a fine from $10,000 to $100,000 and a jail term of up to 1 year.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

C'mon man! Get with the agenda.

Democrats have been letting convicted criminals out of jail to make room for non-complying citizens almost since the beginning.

Failure to Obey the Governor's Covid Fiat will get the person in jail.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why do you think Trump hasn't done anything to stop the virus? Its his last hope to stay out of jail.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.