My grand son was asking for some easy to grow seeds indoors or out what should I get him?

considering his height and weight this might help, just press play on this it will show you what to do next.

I think it has to be mustard and cress. Grown indoors these are uniquely satisfying and you can eat them too, all of which appeals to children (I am making an assumption your GC is a child!). Good question.

sunflower seeds are cheap and easy to grow, just water twice a day until ready to be put outside and then let nature do the rest! plus it's good for the bees!

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

well this isnt an answer,(its already been answered) but just a suggestion, this question is under video games when im pretty sure it is about gardening. id put a question like this under Home & Garden

They have those little kits for growing basil, thyme and oregano. I liked growing them when I was younger and he can use them for cooking.

Bean and pea seeds grow easily.  Marigold seeds grow easily too.

Sunflower seeds, zinnias, cosmos, and pumpkin seeds are very easy ones.

Cress seeds are easy to grow.  Why not give a potato some eyes and grow cress hair?

• BJJ

Sunflower seeds