what is the full form of Sorry?

• 7 days ago

4444444wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

" I am sorry." is the longer version.

Since "sorry" potentially has multiple meanings, it is impossible to actually answer your question simply.  Including the fact that in some contexts, "Sorry" is sufficient to itself as an apology.

If you mean as a formal apology. Then you could say:

I am sorry

I am very sorry for ( whatever you did)

I apologize 

But I can't fully understand the question.

It's a bad word for poets and songwriters because it only rhymes with lorry. As in....

I'm so sorry

that I stole your lorry

It is an adjective.

I am angry.

I am sad.

I am tired.

I am sorry.

Sorry is an Adjective whose meaning is "to express sympathy or regret". It is used in situations where you feel bad for something and you want to tell someone about it. It is not an acronym, so it does not have any full form, but people have given their own full forms like written below:

a correct, formal apology requires telling the exact wrong you did, expressing proportionate remorse from the viewpoint of the other person, and a FULL commitment to not repeat this.

I am sorry.

Often people will just say "sorry?" rhetorically if you interrupt them or they mis-hear you.  That kind of sorry means: 'Unfortunately I didn't understand what you just said, please repeat it.'

I am sorry.

I am very sorry.

I am so very sorry.