Iran has accused Israel of assassinating Fakhrizadeh.  Do you think they are right? did Israel do this?

@AJ: "It was in Israel's interests that he is dead." ----- while he may have been a bad person, assassinating him has potential to cause even more conflict.  it's just adding fuel to the fire.

Favorite Answer

I am sure someone on this forum has first hand knowledge of that. This forum is known as home to many "In the know" 007's

Who would benefit?  Russia or China would kill the guy just to make trouble for Israel and America.

• ?

simple i dont know and dont care , who cares if there is one less muslim anyway .. got a better , mind you own business .

No Israel Is a Peaceful Nation Unless attacked

I wouldn't e surprised one bit. Israel is an out-of-control terrorist nation.

Or the USA.                           

He was the reputed lead scientist of Iran's nuclear development program. Trump's incompetent ways of tearing up agreements and monitoring and basing relationships on threats doesn't work well in the international world. Is this collateral damage of Trump cancelling the Iran deal? Anyone's death is questionable. Good and evil are relative terms, as can be right and wrong. It was in Israel's interests that he is dead. Proving it is more difficult. I'm disturbed that Trump's path of support of Israel, threats without teeth on Iran, and failure of policy lead to this event. My opinion means little in this, but yes, they probably did it. No, it's not right. It probably was necessary, unfortunately. 

The region has an elephant in the closet. The Israeli-Palestinian relationship is the bigger puzzle, with Israel claiming West Bank land, but not able to merge Palestinians into Israel with equal rights. It affects far more people than a single death.Can Gaza merge with Egypt and West Bank with Israel in equal citizen treatment? Politically, a nightmare, effort a mountain, but who does it successfully deserves humanity's honor.  

• Jerome

Not really sure.

I just notice the patterns of accusations going back and forth. How one way evidence is always created, I mean produced. And the other way the evidence, patterns, accusations, are always discredited.......🤔

I KNOW you can't always be good, right, just. No matter who you are or what your God says.

Too good to be true

Too right to be unselfish

Too just to be fair.....👁️

AND

I KNOW "too much of ANYTHING is bad for you"☯️

No matter how it feels....lol

Maybe the Clintons did it.

All the American Leftists are blaming Trump. You should call the Ayatollah right away to set him straight.