What do you think the odds are of going into a store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I went for a LOAF of BREAD that COST $56!!!..........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• ?

No chance. I once went shopping for my lunch and ended up buying a car.

• ?

0%; I bake my own bread.

The odds of coming out with only 10 pounds of bread flour are pretty good, unless I need yeast, or salt, or sugar, or olive oil, or Cajun spice.

Or chocolate. (totally unrelated).

(or TP, if available)

It's been known to happen..........

I once went to the store for bread and milk........and surprisingly,Β  came out with just bread and milk.Β  Β  It was a first.Β 

I don't. Bread products freeze. I still would have croissants, English Muffins, and Bagels in stock when the one or more loaves of bread are gone. I haven't stopped for bread alone in memory's time. I relate to the other essentials. Whole milk for coffee. Powered creamer and dry milk don't work. When the milk is out, and melting ice cream in the microwave for morning coffee, then is Grocery Shopping Day, the two hour process of restocking the kitchen with on-sale and couponed items. Paper goods - Toilet paper and paper towels never run out. Breads and pastas never run out. Ketchup and sauces never run out. My pantry is an inventory, and every few months browse through for date codes beyond safe using.

I've turned it into a science. A short run shopping is when cat food or cat litter is not timed right and runs out before milk. I'm fortunate enough that groceries are not pressing on finances. 30 years on a job of Project Management turned certain routines from random or calendar based to a science of supply chain management.Β  Β Β