Atheists: I think religion may make a comeback if microchipping humans becomes normal for corporate greed?

Religion has been weakened as irrational, it still exists though.. But if this becomes normal. I honestly think some may prefer the whole superstititous irrational lifestyle, atleast i think so

https://youtu.be/qWVQR99bXt8

Youtube thumbnail

Update:

@Anonymous

same reason atheists have obsession with religion. Why are you so casual about having a foreign metal brick in your hand thats more concerning

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That isn't a question, its your opinion.  Religion will always be irrational.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There is mark which will be given, perhaps even during our lifetime, that is the mark which God has forewarned us not to take. It is a physical mark, with spiritual and physical consequences. It would make sense that we are close to that occurrence, considering the global economic situation, the merging of our economies together, and then the collapse of the individual government systems, so that the New World Order, which they have been working on for years, would finally come to fruition. This New World Order is Satan's final kingdom, even being represented by the feet of Nebuchadnezzar's statue, and in this kingdom there is one who sets himself up as being God above all, but it is not God, but the counterfeiter, though signs, miracles, and wonders will accompany him by the false prophet, having powers, but not by God, but of the fallen angels. Those who do not abide in the truth of God, and wooed by the supernatural, could very well be persuaded by the great deception, that what they are witnessing is from God - though God is clear that it's not.

The false prophet will be able to call down fire from the sky, and one of the 10 kings who will rule during the time of antichrist's rule will receive a deadly head wound (note: right eye utterly darkened) and be resurrected from the dead. You will see these things come to pass, even the dark things, but know that the Day of the Lord is also approaching, as the time of satan is close to its end, and he knows his time is short. The final kingdom of antichrist is less than 10 years, which is a short life-span for any kingdom, but there will a great persecution of God's people on the earth. And those who are duped by the antichrist, will think that they are following God, when they are not. These sorts will reject those who have their eyes opened ---- who know that those around them are blinded to the truth, due to falsehood concealing it, having darkness confused with the light, and not discerning what is of God and what is not, nor abiding in the warnings of God which cater to life.

“They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.”  - John 16:2, KJV

“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”  - Revelation 12:11, KJV

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. - Matthew 5:10-12, KJV

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:35-39, KJV

God does not teach our best life now, that is American churchianity. God tells us to look ahead of us, towards the future that He is going to bring us.

2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. - Colossians 3:2, KJV

15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. - Luke 12:15, KJV

9 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. - Matthew 6:19-21, KJV

“For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?”  - Matthew 16:26, KJV

If your treasure is Jesus, then you will lose nothing, as even death cannot steal from you, but only bring to the One who you treasure above all. And in God there is no lack, and with Him, we will lack absolutely nothing. This is the faith, it is the trust we have in who God is, His promises, and that His words are truth, and that He will back up and support them. What God establishes is a Rock, and it is not movable, like the customs and doctrines of men. Even the ground can shake and be swallowed below us, but God is the only sure foundation.

• El
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I don't understand what point you think you're making. This is framed in such an odd way.

Let's just assume for a second that we are in fact heading for a totalitarian dystopia with a microchipped population. Still seems farfetched to me even in a post-COVID world, but let's assume for the sake of argument that it is in fact coming down the line very soon.

I don't get what it has to do with atheism or theism. I don't get why you're equating some nightmarish authoritarian marriage of government and corporations with atheism.

It seems odd to frame it as if religion is somehow the antithesis of that, or that it's some sort of choice between authoritarianism and a microchipped population OR religion.

'some may prefer the whole superstititous irrational lifestyle'

Why? Is it going to somehow provide some sort of protection against this microchipped dystopia?

Religion has been one of the greatest tools of social control down the ages.

• 2 months ago

That kind of chipping is basically just a RFID tag. It's a reference code, passcode, or some other small bit of information used for identification. There are less invasive ways to do the same thing all built into your phone through a combination of facial recognition or fingerprint scanner along with NFC, so it's probably not going to catch on much unless we suddenly no longer carry phones around for some reason.

Source(s): I'm as excited to become a cyborg as anyone, but it needs to include some new functionality.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.