Why gemini and scorpio wants to murder aries?

Scorpios want to murder everyone...lol

I have several planets in Gemini and Scorpio is the "signature sign" of my chart. I very much LIKE people with Sun in Aries .. and the more planets they have in Aries, the more I like them.

But they are all "action" and I am all "ideas" .. so they don't find me very interesting.

Horoscopes are for entertainment purposes only.

Applying them to real life situations may prove disastrous,

Simple. it does not matter, do not fret it.

Horoscopes have been around 5000± years with a serious scientific study for the past 100± years.

NO connection has been shown that planet alignment has any relation to a person’s life.

Add to that, that the planets have shifted a full month out of sync since the tables were first laid down.

And, that A person’s location, and exact time of birth are paramount in the casting of a personal chart. Most people do not know this data. Newspaper scopes are based on the Zulu Time of Noon. Which is obviously Wrong for 99.999% of the people who read and believe them.

Uni test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dp2Zqk8vHw

Youtube thumbnail