Benaint asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

What is the best way to control weight?

1.

Overload Principle. In simple terms, it means that your body will adapt to the demand you impose on it. For example, when you lift a heavy weight you haven’t lifted before, or you complete a hard cardio workout that puts new demands on your heart and lungs, physiological changes will take place that will allow you to do this more easily next time. Because the body is so adaptable, the demands we put on it must gradually and progressively increase over time in order to achieve long-term fitness gains.

2.

F.I.T.T. Principle | Frequency, Intensity, Time and Type

Frequency means how often an exercise is performed

Intensity is the amount of effort or work completed in a specific exercise.

Time is simply the duration of the exercise session.

Type means the type of exercise performed – strength training, cardio, or a combination of both

3. The Specificity Principle | Quite simply, that the exercise you do should be specific to your goals. For example, if your goal is simply health and weight management, focus on total body strength, cardio and a healthy diet.

4. Rest and Recovery Principle | Critical to achieving gains in fitness. The body simply cannot tolerate too much stress, and over time will instead “shut down” in order to protect itself. This results in overtraining syndrome, burnout, excess fatigue, and a weakened immune system.

5. Use It or Lose It Principle | Muscles build strength (called “hypertrophy”) with use, and lose strength (“atrophy”) with lack of use. This includes not only the skeletal muscles, but also the heart and even the brain (although it’s not technically a muscle.) How quickly atrophy occurs is dependent on many factors

Learn More Clinek Link

you are doing a good job. I recently discovered another way that also has an effect

🔥🔥👉https://linktr.ee/girisudhir%F0%9F%94%A5%F0%9F%94%...

i hope it helps some others as well!

Best ways to control weight-

Drink green tea

Use honey added lemon water

Avoid high fat containing food

Avoid fast or junk food

Do physical exercise at least for 30 minutes

Do yoga and meditation

Drink 4 to 5 litres water

that would be through diet and exercise

Change your life slowly.

Do something for yourself.

First read about healthy eating.

So you know what you are doing and why you are doing it. Then choose what you are ready to change yourself.

Don't listen to the people who say you should count calories. That is not a start. A start is one point of your goal and a small goal.

You have to find your own way. You should find goals for yourself that you can achieve. There should not be many goals (3 max).

First of all, one goal could and would be good. I write down what I eat when I eat it and how much I eat and drink. You can see from this - oh if I have stress then I eat nothing or too much. So what could you do against stress yourself?

Diet plans of any kind are difficult. They are not your personal goals.

So look carefully at what you want to do. What are you ready for? Everything else is nonsense. They are the goals and motivations of other people and not of yourself.

All the best

Don't eat processed foods or grains. No sugar.  

moderate exercise at least 3 days a week and a diet that you can stick to. This article is a good read:

https://shrinke.me/NRdH84a 

workout four to five times a week, drink lots of water, avoid alcohol, sugary and fattening foods, and just make sure that you eat healthy all week then have one day where you eat a cheat meal and then the next day you repeat the cycle. Just make sure you keep up with it and that your workouts aren't too long no more than an hour and they are something you can do everyday. If it gets to be too much or too complicated you're less likely to keep up with it. Last thing make healthier versions of what you would normally eat and if you don't have a food scale buy one and measure your food. Sometimes we think we're making our portions small enough and sometimes we are but if you're really trying to make sure you don't overdo it your best bet is to buy a food scale just to make sure. Hope this helps and good luck!

I experimented with a blend and its working to lose pounds after I am finished with my meal. The combination is rose hip, black tea and cinnamon. I boil it in hot water. It might not work for others. But this is what works for me. 

• Robin

Stop eating        

• ?

that would be through diet and exercise