How do i appeal to yahoo answers to bring back my old accounts that have been blocked and deactivated?

4 Answers

  • .
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    You may appeal account suspensions by going to the Help link at the bottom of any page, then selecting Contact Us>Contact A Yahoo Specialist>Appeals>Appeal an account suspension. Depending on why the YA account was suspended, it may not be reactived. If your entire Yahoo account was deactivated (you can't login) you can attempt to contact Yahoo via the info I mentioned above or message them via their Yahoo Customer Care Facebook page. Deactivated Yahoo accounts aren't typically reinstated. 

  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    You can Send in a Appeal by going here

    Select Contact a Yahoo Specialist then Appeals then Follow the Instructions from there 

    Good Luck 

  • 2 months ago

    Yahoo hasn't responded to much of anything for nearly a year now. 

    it's pointless trying to contact them, like anyone is still listening or moderating the site.   Those days are over. 

  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    If it has been more than one year you won't be able to get it back. It no longer exists. Yahoo accounts are deleted after 12 months of inactivity if they aren't used in that time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.