Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 2 months ago

College Question.....?

I have attempted to go to college 3 times following my parents plan for me to get a medical degree . First I tried radiology, then ultrasound tech now medical diagnostic. None of this is my passion so I failed all three times . I’ve finally decided I want to go for childhood education. I love kids and that’s my drive but I no longer qualify for financial aid . Is it possible a school will accept me being I’ve failed out 3 times ? Will that affect me being approved for student loans being financial aid won’t help me anymore ? 

2 days ago

of course colleges will accept you, as long as you pay them

• ?

Join the military qand get the G I Bill,

you start by working in child care.  in many states, very little education is required.  it's barely enough to pay the bills and you'll discover for sure how much you love kids

Many schools will accept you and student loans are between you and the financial institution, not the college. Good luck.

I have no idea; but realize that medical school is extremely difficult and challenging.  It is as strenuous a discipline as any natural science.