Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

What's wrong with me?

I am a male who since I was 5 years old, has been extremely submissive around girls. A neighbor girl and her sister who were around 5ish years older than me, maybe older, used me as a slave, and I kind of enjoyed it(?)....And ever since, I have always been subby. I realized all my fictional crushes are villains. (Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Scarlet Witch from Marvel, Harley Quinn and Killer Frost from DC, the list goes on.) So, is there something wrong with me that I am submissive and am attracted to abusive girls?

@Bestanswer: No Insta, but my email is hickeysmoviereviews@gmail.com .

I am 23 years old.

Favorite Answer

No I enjoy submission as well as long as the hurt feels good and the end results are spectacular. There is nothing wrong with enjoying submission, its a form of intimacy either way. But that's just what you're attracted to. How old are you? 

I like these younger men that I want to be their sex slaves as well. There are also some my age. I'll have to research some of your villains. 

I'm a somewhat abusive woman who was exposed to a lot of traumatizing things during my childhood and thereafter in addition to physical injuries. It made me manic. I've suffered from PTSD. I lived through abuse. It taught me to not always be abusive though. Though, I am abusive still abusive in some ways. There are coping mechanisms I try to acquire and achieve. Usually abusive people have been abused first unless they have always been mentally ill. And even though so, it does not make it okay. I was also raped and tormented sexually. 

But sexually, in regards to liking abusive women, I could always share with you some of the things I enjoy doing to men. Not everyone can handle it. 

Whats your insta? 

If this is what you are comfortable with, go for it. You'll be far from being alone. A good dominant woman, of which there are many, should fulfill your needs.

Only a licensed psych doctor could really assess you zxjq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Tbh it sounds more like you have domination kink than anything else

There is nothig wrong with you.

There is nothing wrong with you.Females will always try to prove you inferior to them,Just their way of coping with their role in life.

• ?

with  your kind permission, it sounds to me that- much more than anything else- the real question has to be- not whether there is something wrong about it, but rather whether there isn't something weird - to say the least...

''at the end of the day'' it might all be about one's limits, attitudes, values etc.

and- very likely about  one's/ your quality  of life, as well.

inasmuch as this is not affected/ impaired/ jeopardized or so- then probably there  is nothing wrong

Not if you're happy this way.

• LAN

You re an idiot that constantly posts variations of the same pity me rants over and over.  And you are too stupid to ever learn to do anything else.

You talk as if there’s something interesting about you