Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 2 months ago

Can someone have alcohol in room but not drink?

Can someone have tons of alcohol in room but say he doesn’t drink. He said it was from a pool party in the summer 

• miffy

Sure.Currently I have a stock of about 10 bottles of spirits,a dozen bottles of wine and a couple of dozen bottles of beer in the house, but I haven't had a drink for about a week.

It's the people with no alcohol in the house who are the drinkers...there's none left because they have chugged the lot!!!

• kswck2

Of course they can, unless they are a recovering alcoholic. 

It’s not really against the law so quite possibly zxjqfmk

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• ?

My husband and I currently have a bottle a champagne, several bottles of bourbon and whiskey, two bottles of wine, about...I don’t know, I’ll say 30-40 various beers, and a big bottle of vodka in the freezer. We don’t have to drink it ALL at the same time. I’ll have a glass of wine here and there and he’ll mix himself a cocktail a few times a week. A beer or two through the week, if that. We just like having it, but don’t drink everything up. 

Some people do just save booze leftover from a party or like to have it on hand for get togethers. 

There are people who have that kind of discipline. 

It's like a pantry you never use but its stocked up with delicious foods.

Or an extra deep freezer with lots of goodies.

it's possible but I wouldn't bet money on it