Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

An Iranian newspaper has suggested striking Haifa if it is proven that Israel assassinated its top nuclear scientist. Would you support this?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No.   A deliberate attack on civilians is against the Geneva Conventions.    The scientist was a strategic target.  

• 2 months ago

If it's an uninhabited area, sure.  Iran needs to save face.

But otherwise I would not support it or advise it.  The assassination of Iran's top nuclear scientist was justified.  And I don't think Iran really wants to get into a war right now.

• 2 months ago

I don't like violent solutions.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Once again Innuendo where is the Proof that Israel assassinated anyone

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

As Iranian Government routinely kills Atheists and non Muslims in Iran, I won't be supporting any such thing, until they stop killing innocent people.  Iran must have a dodgy Human Rights understanding.

• 2 months ago

What would Israel had done if Iran had assassinated its lead nuclear scientist when it built its nuclear bombs years ago??

• 2 months ago

C'mon man. Trump did this. He wanted to start a war with Iran to keep power. Or at the very least make a return to the nuclear deal difficult. Sorry, Donnie it didn't work.

Iran is waiting to return to the deal. So they rounded up the usual suspects. They blamed the Israelies. They aren't going to do anything. This is why you haven't heard from the Trump administration.

A remote control machine gun was used. They say it was made in Israel. But seems that we are the only ones with such technology. Obama had one of their nuclear facilities destroy by have one of their nuclear scientist infect it with stutznet a virus. They used a thumb drive. because Iran is not on the net, someone had to walk it in.

The Iranians blamed the Israelies. They knew it was us but still signed the nuclear deal.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I would support UN sanctions for state sponsored terror and ignoring the huge number of resolutions imploring Israel to cease the illegal land theft and return to pre 1967 land borders.  Israel have gone from being a beacon of democracy to a rogue mafia state. 

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

support violence with violence   nope  , proves who the agressive are to the world , if iran has the outright truth .  get the facts write before retaliating . if you cant be 100% sure then dont .

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They may not have much to lose.  Wait a few weeks until Biden is in charge, then drop a few missiles on the Dimona reactor.  Nobody is going to allow the Israelis to escalate much further, they certainly won't be able to use their nuclear weapons and the Iranians could threaten to follow up on any retaliation by closing the Persian Gulf to oil transport.  Just the threat of that would make any shipping insurance impossible to come by. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.