Who designs things like door handles, sinks or radiators, etc?

Is it a architect, an interior designer or someone else?

2 Answers

  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Industrial designer, and often as part of a group of people with different areas of expertise; engineers, for example, would be there to make sure the product actually works like it should.

  • 2 months ago

    Both can and do, as well as industrial engineers etc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.