Are illuminated light switches still made?

I'd like to replace a couple of switches in my house with updated ones that are white. They are a 3 way and a 4 way light switch with illuminated switches that glow orange so you can find them in the dark. The switches if I had to guess are from the 70's or 80's and I'm having a hard time locating replacements.

• GF

Yes, they're still available.  Get alexa and make them voice operated as well 

• elhigh

Of course, there are several different kinds, from the ones with the neon-lit toggles like you describe, to models that have a small but modestly bright nightlight panel built into them.

Look here: https://www.homedepot.com/b/Electrical-Wiring-Devi...

There are probably a few options to look at in person at your local home centers, but there are even more to be found online.  Whatever it is you're looking for, it's probably out there.  

yes, such products still exist.  they now have LEDs.  See your local hardware -- they're usually in stock -- depending on the local demand