? asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Was anyone else so impressed and thankful for the NFL opening super bowl game today?

No kneeling no staying in the locker room. The player’s stood proud and even mouthed the national anthem. I want and WILL support police reform for African Americans. The players stood together GOD BLESS America and the oppressed who deserve Americans support ❤️🇱🇷

The opening ceremony.  Liberian?

Police reform for African Americans? 

What about for non-African descended Americans. 

Police smashed my window and pulled me out of my car because my taillights were out and they immediately demanded to search my vehicle.  After several false statements by them, they decided that I had a firearm and that gave them the right to not only tear me out of the car but to break my arm in two places, tear my muscles off the bone and tear apart nerves, making me partially and permanently disabled. 

I had a valid driver's license, registration and insurance.  There was NO firearm, No alcohol, No drugs, No nothing unlawful in my car. 

I'm not an American of African descent.  Why can't you support police reform for ALL Americans and ALL police? 

Who cares about overpaid sports players, they're such babies!  The core of this country is evil, starting with the representatives of the people, the government.

The Super Bowl was played today?  Dammit.  I didn't even know.

Why do you love the Liberian Flag so much?