Get an hotel room at 18. ?

Hi. I am 18 years old and I need a mental break. So where can I book a hotel at the age of 18? 

Yes obviously you can.

Elizabeth, I do not think you can. you can try though.

• Find a hotel that will allow 18-year olds to check in.  Most chain hotels the age is 21, but some hotels will permit 18-year olds with a major credit card.

ye sure go in there with your trusty gglock 18 and ar 15 but dont you ever drink before 21 cause its gonna ruin your life and its un christian

• ?

most are reluctant as young people seem to abuse the stay by having parties and damaging furniture , you might find some where but i dont think you will , after all 18 year olds bought it on themselves about being banned .hotels might rent to you but they want a cash deposit  of atleast $5,000 but if theres no damage you get it back less the rental fee . .

18 year olds used to be able to at the rivieria, but that's torn down now. 

if you need a "mental break" go for a walk. 

There are quite a few hotels in Vegas that will allow you to register/check in at 18 but the only hotel/casino that I can recall that will allow you to is the Golden Nugget in Downtown and the Tuscany Suites.  That may have changed recently though

in europe your an adult at 18 ..but to get a room you need a valid credit card ...no cash 

Be aware that many hotels are reluctant to rent a room to anyone under 21.  

• Sky

Anywhere as long as you have the money to pay for it (credit card or cash up front).  You're a legal adult, you can book a hotel room.