Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Should I dm him or wait?

I’m interested in a single guy who is best friends with my sisters fiancé and I’m certain he likes me too. Recently I added him on social media. He accepted and watches all my stories but still won’t make a move to talk to me and I know he isn’t shy. For months I’ve been holding off on messaging him because I was planning to see him at a xmas party this yr because my sister and fiancé were supposed to visit from out of town but thanks to covid I don’t think they will, which means I won’t get to see the guy I like at the party. My sister said that they might come in Jan instead but no promises. Should I dm him now or wait until Jan to maybe get the chance to see him in person? 

• ?

Just go to the party and strike up a conversation with him.

I would message him now. Making conversation is one of the best ways of conveying to a guy that you are interesting in him. Remember, guys rely on getting these sorts of vibes to guide them and to let them know how you are feeling so that they know whether or not to continue pursuing you. When you do get the chance to speak to him, be sure to ask him questions that will get him to reveal his personality. That sort of approach is really attractive to a guy as it shows him that you are interested in connecting on an emotional level. I really hope this helps :)