My dog , a chihuahua 4lbs ate some garlic powder that was cooked on some chicken what can I do to help her with and antidote?
- bluebonnetgrannyLv 72 months ago
There isn't enough garlic to cause any real harm. Dog will be fine.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Holy crap, I had no idea it was bad.
- TKLv 72 months ago
Unless the garlic was a thick layer on the chicken, I doubt your dog ate enough to have a toxic reaction. But you can contact your veterinarian in the morning or call the Pet Poison Helpline. 855-764-7661.
- patriciaLv 52 months ago
ring your local vet and ask.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ChristianLv 62 months ago
Your dog would have to ingest at least 9 teaspoons of garlic powder to die.