Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

Is it bad to wear makeup to bed? ?

Like if I do my makeup before bed and use setting spray so I don’t have to do it in the morning 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't recommend bc your skin should be clean in bed to avoid oil and pimples. Also it is highly unlikely your makeup will still look good when you wake up!

• 1 month ago

Obviously, it will infect on your skin.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Actually even moisturizer make up has certain types of metals in it that should be wash off at night time, and then a facial moisturizer should be applied at night.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes! wearing makeup to bed is very unhealthy for your skin. you need to let your skin breathe at night. makeup covers everything up and restricts it. it also speeds up the aging process and can cause acne and several other problems.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, unhealthy for your face and will cause issues to it.

• 2 months ago

There's nothing stopping you from sleeping with makeup on, but it's pretty bad for your face. It doesn't let your skin breath and causes your pores to get filled with lots of bad gunk and bacteria, which can lead to acne. Also, it's highly likely that your makeup will get smudged in bed anyway.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

get up a little earlier and do it than

• 2 months ago

The only makeup I've heard of that you can sleep in without damaging your skin are the powdered minerals. However, you don't use a setting spray on those so they might rub off on your pillow, unless you sleep on your back and don't wear an eyemask. 

• 2 months ago

You could smudge it anyways, plus your skin needs to breathe, so it's better to do your makeup in the morning if you feel like you really need to wear it.

• 2 months ago

It’s bad because the makeup clogs your pores and you’re leaving gunk to build up on your skin. Wearing makeup to bed doesn’t make sense since your makeup will rub off when you sleep. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.