What do you do when you are not in a good mood,especially at the early morning?

What do you do when you are not in a good mood,especially in the early morning?

• Cathy

When Michelle Obama is not in a good mood he drinks some BLACK coffee

• T J

I stay far away everyone.

• Raja

Thee is nothing you can do till your mood return to normal .

• ?

What advice are you seeking? This should be about you, not us. If you are saying you have problems with being in a bad mood when YOU get up, you should write again and describe in greater detail just what you mean, and what you have tried to do about it.Include your age and gender, please, and what your living arrangements are. Do you work ? What kind of work do you do? Do you go to school? What is your life like, in general? So you see, if we tell you what WE do, it may not have any importance or relevance to your own situation.Write again.

Thank you choko to correct my grammar s mistake

"In" the early morning, not 'at'. I get washed up, get a little exercise, grab some coffee and breakfast, and I'm right as rain.

• ?

Have some high cocoa chocolate.Chocolate does wonders to improve your mood trust me.Just don't get that cheap stuff because the cheap ones dont work.