Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 2 months ago

Why do men of today think it's terrible to be SIMPS?

Back in the day, men didn't mind being simps but now that's a sign of weakness. Men are at a battle with themselves.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I guess due to cases of extreme simpage (I coin that a word, deal with it) many if not ALL other guys don't find that sort of thing "cool" and whatnot...and in the cases I've seen of it myself I REALLY don't blame them...

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

There is a difference between a man who respects women and being someone who puts women on a pedestal. I do not want a man like that but at the same thing I also do not want a Neanderthal who thinks he is above women. 

• Jon
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What do those initials SIMPS stand for? (Presumably they are initials since they are in capitals).

• 2 months ago

MGTOW men are called "misogynists" just because they refuse to give into women's temptations. Remember, women use sex as a weapon against men. MGTOW men take away that power by abstaining from sex. This takes away all the power from women. This is EXACTLY the main reason why women hate MGTOW men.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

simping is undignified 

• 2 months ago

It's the equivalent of Women telling each other not to be submissive to men, isn't it? If so, that's straightforward

• 2 months ago

So you think it's wrong that men refuse to be foot stools.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Simps deserve nothing less than death

• 2 months ago

What's a SIMPS, do you mean a sympathiser of Feminism.  It may help you get answers if you explain what exactly you mean, otherwise your question is pointless.

2 points.

• God
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Simps? I don't know what that means. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.