Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

HOW TO KEEP MY HEAD ON STRAIGHT, IN THIS SICKLY WORLD?

the avg person is egotistical, disrespectful, narcissistic, you name it. thats why i never had a friend.

i wish there could be a world where everyone had respect, love, and consideration for one each other. a heaven on earth is what i pray for.

but humanity is very far off the mark

i dont want people to be so fake and judgemental. people put on fronts or a mask, in a metaphorical since. my heart says to emit peace calm and love only.

yet its VERY difficult not to react in aggression and violence towards people who go out of their way to really push my buttons.

how do i remain calm and neutral in the face of evil?

I think you “never had a friend” because you are the problem, not other people. 

• R R

Do what I do, stick it on the sand once in a while.  Literally, go to the beach more, lol.

• ?

You can only change yourself. You must learn to walk away when people start pushing your buttons. 

In order to have friends you must be a friend: doing things for them, engaging them in topics they like etc. The onus is on you to make the first move.