Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Please help I’m desperate for An answer! ?

So umm this week I stayed at my boyfriends house and almost every night this week we had unprotected sex, is it possible that I can be pregnant since we had unprotected sex? And I’m scared because I don’t want to get on my dads bad side especially since we are on good terms right now. Someone please help me! I’m desperate for an answer!

This is laughable as you worry about your dad, not an unwanted child.

Girlie, here is a newsflash....unprotected sex makes babies. Yeah, it is true. Yes, your actions of having unprotected sex. Time and time again. WiLL create a baby.

Glad to be the one to finally educate you.

If you got lucky and did not get pregnant  and continue to have unprotected sex, your daddy will be a grandfather by the end of next year.

Wise up and use birth control, silly girl.

Oh, and, just for your information, the "pull out method"   is not birth control, it is silly immature and uneducated wishful high school mentality thinking. Playing penis roulette WILL produce a baby.

• alan P

Sometimes people say 'unprotected' meaning without a condom when they are using something else like the pill which is very reliable or pulling out which is not so reliable but better than nothing if he does it in time.  If you had completely unprotected sex with coming inside there is a high risk of pregnancy but even then its far from certain.

The answer is YES!!! You more than likely got yourself pregnant. How stupid can you be to think you are going to dodge a bullet when you had sex that often???? Better tell your father now, rather than wait until you are showing. 

Yes, it's possible.  I don't mean to be rude, but can I ask you why you would do such a thing?  Why do this to yourself?  What is your plan if you are pregnant?  Here is what I'm going to tell you.  You're going to have to wait until you miss a period.  If you find out you are pregnant, please do not consider abortion?  You or your parents may think abortion is the best way out and it's a safe option, but it is a decision that you will have to live with for life, especially if something goes wrong and it can.  It could leave you unable to bear children again, even if you want to.  As for having the child and keeping it, honestly, I don't advise it, unless you are 18 or older and have a good financial backing.  If you are not ready emotionally or financially to be a mother, please adopt the child out.  Oh, and stop seeing that guy because if you are pregnant, chances are he is as good as gone.  He used you and he hurt you.  Hope all goes well for you.  Good luck!

Source(s): I'm also going to tell you, it's time to talk to your parents, NOW! This is not a joke. If you are 16 or younger, this can actually be dangerous to your health and your life. Your baby may also not fare well. Instead of asking for advice here, you should have gone straight to your parents. Last but not least, yes, you will most likely get in trouble with your parents, and I'm not going to sugar coat that for you. Face it! You're already in trouble. Now, get help for yourself and that baby, if you are pregnant. If it turns out that you are not pregnant, Whoopi! Relief! But get yourself on birth control...if you're under 18, you need a parent to consent to that. And, again, get rid of that boyfriend. You have plenty of time, to find a boyfriend. You don't need someone that doesn't respect you and uses you.
  • helene

Why are you "desperate" for such an elementary answer? Of course you could be pregnant.

It's too early to know if you ARE, and too late to do anything about it. Test about 2-3 weeks after your little honeymoon started.

Edit: Regarding your comment on this page, you did NOT "ask for advice." You asked if you could be pregnant after having unprotected sex for a week. 

If you want better answers, ask better questions.

• n2mama

Of course it is possible if you had unprotected sex to be pregnant, unless you are both men. How likely it is for you to have gotten pregnant depends on where in your cycle you were this past week. Nobody here can magically see in your uterus and tell you if there’s an embryo implanted or not, you will just have to wait and see if you miss your period or take an early pregnancy test.

If you got lucky and dodged the bullet this time, please be more responsible about your sexual health going forward. Get on some form of birth control and insist on a condom every time you have sex. 

Unless you are a man...Uhhhmmm..Yes, it is possible. 

It's not obvious to you that having unprotected sex means its possible you may become pregnant? How stupid are you?

Yes.  You had unprotected sex.  Repeatedly.  There's a good chance you are pregnant.

Yes, babies are made when a mommy and a daddy have unprotected sex.  Congratulations, you've won stupidest question of the hour.