George asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

why do i keep on seeing things and not being able to remember what it is?

I'm 18, and i started seeing weird visions on the day after my birthday, i've done some research already but cannot find anything, and i'm starting to get scared and freak out with it.

i've never done drugs and im not on any permanent medication apart from a reliever inhaler, i had one and a half bottles of cider on my birthday, but that's it.

i cannot remember most of the visions i see though

thanks, but its not old memories im forgetting about, its seeing something thats never happened before and forgetting those, though i saw another one and remembered one image of it, which was me and one of my friends near a road covered in blood, with no idea how it got there, and there was smoke in the background, i personally have never even seen something like that, i dont know about this friend i was with.

• ?

Have pen and paper always handy - and write the visions down as soon as you have them.

there is only one that i remember, and even then its only two images from a longer vision than the others, the first one was me sat in a room looking like this friends living room, which is weird in itself as ive never been to their house before, only there was an xbox and playstation that looked like nothing ive ever seen before.

the other was me and this same friend stood outside on the driveway of a house with some suitcases nearby, two dogs and two cat carriers with a section of what looked lke a large garden down the side of the house

• Petter

What weird visions?