Arwen asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Can someone please help me and tell me what is this?

Can someone please help me and tell me what is this.

since I was child, other  kids and adults were picking on me, insulted  me and have no respect. This continues in my all life. I even got fired, because coworkers lied about me. I went to psychologist and I applied her advices at my work place and with my friends, but nothing worked, Even she did not  know how to solve this. she made tests with me and sad that I am very intelligent and normal and kid person, little sensitive but She did not see the reason why people are treating me badly. 

We only concluded that I do not insult people and then they think they can insult me as much as they want because I am always polite even when I stand up for myself. 

I am not aggressive and in situations I do not react aggressive on people. Aggressive is the only way people understand. 

Even the people who do not know me, they see me first time in life and they decided to hate me. I lost my boyfriend because his family do not like me and they were never met me, they did not even wanted give me a chance.

I do not know why my face or energy or what causes rejection and bad things in people. 

It appears that you are a passive person who doesn't like conflict or be able to adapt to unusual circumstances in life. I believe that you lack the confidence and social skills to defend yourself against anyone in society. 

It is much better if you were assertive when dealing with anyone in life especially obnoxious bullies. 

The reason why you are bullied and despised could be that you are surrounded by assholes, morons, deadbeats, and skanks.

People are jerks.  Some cultures and regions of the world are "jerkier" than others.  Don't worry about 'em so much and just try to move on with your own life.  It's about finding where you fit in.

• ?

It's because you're being weak. Sometimes you have to be aggressive and defend yourself, otherwise people will notice you put up zero resistance and walk all over you. It's not a good trait on their part, but it's a very legit part of nature.

That's the way people are today.

Just stay by yourself.

Of course work and try getting another job.

• ?

Sadly as societal creatures there are always some who choose to bully others. They're not nice people. It's good to hear that you're a respectful, polite person and that you don't sink down to their level, well done!

Without meeting you it's hard to be precise on the exact reason, but I would guess that "assertiveness training" would benefit you greatly. It means you get to stand up for yourself in a fair minded manner, without being aggressive or rude.

People will respect you more.

It does take practice though, so you need to be patient in applying the techniques.

There are plenty of websites you could search for with that phrase "assertiveness training" and some may be really helpful to your situation. Pick one or two that you feel comfortable with and go from there.

• ?

Your are right, aggression is not the answer. Try to be positive and don't do to others what you hate done to you.