Which anime series has better fighting / action scenes One Punch Man or One Piece series ?

Favorite Answer

I mean one punch man is primarily a comedy show, the joke is that he can always beat any enemy in one hit. So they have to introduce other characters or find ways for him to be unable to get to the enemy quickly for a fight to last any amount of time. Whereas One Piece is a very popular action anime with tons of interesting fights over its 100s of episodes, and yeah there's comedy but also lots of action and interesting use of powers. So yeah I'd say One Piece has better fights. 

One Punch Man, mostly because multiple face shots and eye contacts does not equals to fight or action series as they say which is prominent in every One Piece episode. OPM is a short series but still had far more action scenes than rinse and repeat Piece.

I have to go with One Piece. One Punch Man season 2 didn't really have any action. It was pretty boring.