Help with action replay disc?

So I've bought my girlfriend a GameCube for Christmas and wanted to get her Donkey Konga for it. 

I bought a different version, with 2 discs. 

One of the discs titled 'video DVD' has: •Donkey Konga •DK jungle beat •DK king of swing •Donkey Konga 1 & 2 (JAP). 

The other disc titled 'cheats CD' has: •Spider-man 2 •Rainbow six 3 •Pandora tomorrow •Shrek 2.

The second disc with the cheats loads fine, but the first disc (video DVD) will not load at all and says 'please insert a Nintendo GameCube disc'. 

I have actually bought 2 different versions of both discs, both of which the donkey Konga disc will not load. I was just wondering if I need an action replay disc or if I'm doing something wrong? 

I have no idea about GameCubes so really appreciate any help I can get. 

TIA 😊

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.