funny reasons why we need more unrealistic beauty standards?

im writing a satiric/sarcastic speech about why we need more unrealistic beauty standards so please let me know any funny reasons i can use!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Pronk
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Eat,drink,& be mare Ye..

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

"Standards" have always been ideals.

Whose? Don't ask me. But very few will ever fit.

And if you meet someone you like, but are swayed by these "standards" anyway, they are better off without you.

But, it keeps cosmetic surgeons in business.

• 2 months ago

Sure. We NEED TO: brainwash people into thinking obese is "what a normal woman looks like", because dieting is hard, and we like eating lard with a shovel, chased down with a diet pepsi!

We NEED to artificially giganticize our butts ALSO, because obese ISN'T FAT ENOUGH!!

We NEED to tattoo & pierce ourselves like jungle pygmies, because the naked human body is ugly without black & blue marks all over it, and we don't have proper bumpers to put stickers all over any more. And most of all..just because everyone else is doing it.

We MUST make sure our behavior is aggressive, and that all men get out of us in the way of cooking cleaning or sex is NONE AT ALL, but they do get A PINK SHIRT, SOY, and SCREECHING about "ending gender". because, you know, men really like that!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.