8 weeks pregnant and had a little spotting?

This is  my second pregnancy, and it is really different from my first. On my first one I barely had any symptoms, on this one I have been eating a lot like every 2 hours. and very nauseous. I noticed over the weekend that I was spotting, it wasn't a lot. It was just a little bit. I have an appointment on the 11th of this month, and I have called my obgyn and they told me to call my primary doctor because I have not stablished care with them. I did that, but no one answers. I am afraid to go to the Emergency room, because its filled with Covid-19 patients. I am worrying to much? Has this ever happen to anyone? Thank you. 

I experienced the same my second pregnancy and things were fine. As long as it's not heavy and you are not having bad cramps I would say it's ok BUT do try to call again to be sure!! Make sure to stay hydrated. 

Congratulations on your bundle of joy and try not to stress!