Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

Could I return something after I buy it to get the free item it comes with?

Gamestop currently has the option to buy a nintendo switch and get mario themed drinking glasses as a free bonus. I already have 2 consoles but would like the glasses for collecting purposes, would it be doable to purchase the console and get the glasses then return the console unopened?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

If you buy something that comes with a free item and you return what you purchased you must also return the free item that's a condition of the purchase purchase the item get something free if you're not going to make the purchase then it's fraud and stealing