Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 2 months ago

Is it true if you are used to drinking black coffee, you never like to add milk again?

I had black coffee for a week. Now coffee with milk tastes very bad. Have you tried black coffee?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • CB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

True, once I went black I never went back. On a few occasions I have filled up my wife's empty coffee mug thinking it was mine - I could taste the residual creamer and immediately checked to see if she wanted more coffee.

• 2 months ago

Possibly.  I've usually drank plain black coffee and every time I've tried adding milk it just seems funky.  I've recently started adding flavored creamers, those are fine, but plain milk in coffee just seems 'off' for me. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have never understood Tea drinkers.  They want very expensive tea leaves, go through a whole process preparing it and then ruin it by adding milk or worse milk And sugar. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I always thought good coffee didn't need anything added

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have only drunk black coffee for the last forty years.  I do put milk and sugar in Ice coffee though.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴 No. Its when youre used to drinking sweetened creamers in coffee. Hazelnut. Coconut. Irish cream. White chocolate macadamia nut. Amaretto. Peppermint. 

Then when you go back to milk and sugar its like yuck. 😟

• 2 months ago

I love my coffee black, but alas...I am a young woman still and would like to keep my teeth somewhat white, so I stopped. My teeth stain easily now, so black coffee is out until I stop caring about my smile or get my teeth whitened, LOL. I went back to cream and it's fine, but I do prefer black.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.