What is a cool new invention? ?

So I have to do a project for class (I’m a senior in high school btw) and my teacher wants us to come up with an invention and present it to him sort of like shark tank where he asks questions about the product and we have to explain in detail about it. Although, I’m stumped on what to make my invention. It has to be something that’s not already made. I’m very stressed and I’ve been trying to ask around because a lot of things I think about are already made products. So if you have any ideas I’d love to hear them. 

Sample vision. When you see an ad on tv for a product of some sort, you push a button and a sample comes down a chute to you so you can see it and try it.

I have no idea what a shark tank is but nobody has yet come up with anti spam software for landline phones.  I would buy that in a heartbeat.  The anti spam software for emails is a combination of algorithms and user reports.  No reason why you could not use that same technique.  The ratio of spam to real calls is now something like 10 spam to 1 real.  Used to be like that for email.