Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Trump supporters, easy question if you know your facts. In what court on what day did Trump lawyers present his strongest evidence of fraud?

Please let us all know you're full of crap and devoid of facts by not answering the question.  What Court?  What Day?  

Update:

OK One Trump supporter shows us he's devoid of facts by not answering the question.  But he insulted me and call me a chinese troll so he has that going for him which is nice.  Just no facts.  So sad.

Update 2:

Court Names and Dates are not matters of opinion, that's why You Trumptards can't answer.  Facts are not your thing.

Update 3:

Now we have two trump supporters with no facts. Calls me names, but provides NO COURT NAME AND NO COURT DATE. So sad you guys don't even know the basics behind your argument. Very amateurish.  Name calling is not a substitute for fact you simpletons.

Update 4:

And a third trump tard says he has no facts because adam schiff.    Wow do you guys homeschool your kids?  Don't.

Update 5:

All you have to do to answer this question is provide the name of the court and the date that the Trump campaign presented their best evidence of voter fraud.   I'm starting to suspect that Trump supporters are not aware of the legal process and what claims have and have not been made.  Care to prove me wrong?

Update 6:

One hour later still not one fact from a Trump supporter

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

why are you worried , after all trump pays to ask the court to decide  , seems  taxpayers pay the democrats law suits ..if the democrats attempt legal action , why shouldnt trump ..

• Mandy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Are you really stupid enough, Anonymous, that you think the Supreme Court is going to give Trump the Presidency just because he wants to stay in Office?  Can you truly be that ignorant?  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They can't give us what they don't HAVE.

• Dave
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Don't expect any answers from these delusional Trump fans because they don't have any facts. Their response on this very thread speaks for itself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

We have evidence that Biden supporters committed fraud in an attempt to steal the election.

That’s all I’m giving you. It’s equal to the evidence Schiff provided in his claim. 

So what you’re saying is that you want more evidence than your side gave in regards to your bogus Russian collusion scam eh? Let me guess, public schooling?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

One time 10,000 ballots were thrown out in a state were Biden lead by 165K anyway 

and the count was over so it was more of a " OK go home now troll - hand over ". .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

. You're obsessed w/ Trump. We're concerned for legitimacy of our elections. 

. There is more than sufficient reason to launch a massive investigation SOLELY because some lunatic fringe mailed out millions of UNSOLICITED ballots. 

. That's probable cause. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Try and keep up Chinese troll, the SCOTUS will hurt your wittle fweelings. And that is a FACT. Awww your wittle feelings are hurt Boo hoo  And you are the trad that calls everyone that facts slap you a Russian troll LOL BUSTED the Chinese troll twice in one question BOOOM mfer

You want opinions not facts. You do not have a high enough IQ to handle FACTS!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.