Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Have you ever started to cry when you were at the grocery store?

Favorite Answer

OH MY GOD, YES! In March, when all the lockdowns and crazed buying started happening. Two songs that my late father-in-law loved came on back to back, and I just melted down and let it all go. The shelves were bare, husband wasn't working, and it was A LOT to just come at me all at once.

• Logan

Wasn't really the grocery store, it was in Walmart. But since I get groceries there I guess it's kind of the same thing. Anyway, it was college finals week, I was stressed out, wanting and needing to cry really bad, trying to hold it in until I got home, but needed a few things so I stopped on the way. I don't remember what set me off, I just know the damn burst as I was pushing my cart around. Got some strange looks at the check out counter. 

• Audrey

Yes. Every time I have to put on the face diaper to go inside.

• Kathy

I have never done that.

• ?

Yes, I'd been very ill and hadn't left the house for about 4 months,the sight of all the people overwhelmed me and the flood gates opened.

Yes. Someone was nice to me.