Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

I feel I don’t deserve it?

My parents wants to get me a new phone and give my current phone to my younger brother and this is supposed to be something that makes me so happy but instead i’m really scared , sad and started crying I know this sounds so silly but i can’t stop feeling that something bad will happen and i don’t deserve it (i’m really not a good person) 

I don’t have anyone to talk to and don’t know how to stop crying and feeling scared. 

Any advices ? 

• ?

Seriously?  You should do what no one else will.  Look you know how you feel better than anyone.  If you don't deserve it or are not a good person.  You should punish yourself.  Be accountable and responsible.

People who are very bad don't care about the fact that they're very bad. They do all kinds of bad things and laugh about it. 

I suggest first of all taking a very short test online called KADS 6-Item. It's a test that tells teenagers whether or not they should get help.

Depression is like looking at things through a pair of glasses, that make everything look worse, including what you see in the mirror. When a person is depressed, the person will make mountains out of molehills - think about little mistakes as if they were terrible crimes. I have a really strong hunch that this is what you're doing.

Maybe the best advice I can give you is not to keep this a secret. If you have trouble talking with your parents about this, talk with a school counselor. 

If you're depressed, I can't tell you exactly what you need. There's no one size fits all solution. I can tell you though that there are healthy lifestyle choices that can enhance the effects of the standard treatments with office visits. 

Sometimes it can take a long time for people to get proper care. This is an answer that somebody rated Best, 5 Stars -

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20181...

This has details about self-help based on cognitive-behavioral therapy and lifestyle choices that help with depression - nutrition, basic lifestyle things like sleep, exercise, and social support, also traditional Asian methods.  

I suggest talking about these things with your parents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqEM_jlDRZI

Youtube thumbnail