Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

When Christians keep losing educated arguments, is it typical that they invent silly terms and titles to try and discredit atheists?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"Changing the definitions of things is really what the liberals do best." >>>> Actually that's all I ever see christians do. When they see a scripture they can't stand at face value, they try their usual "Oh, hate doesn't mean HATE there. It means a lesser form of LOVE."  LOL -- nothing but BS all the time from them!!  Any lie they can spew to defend that silly, ancient, arcane cult book of theirs!

• Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ignorance doesn't have to be "discredited".  It is negative by definition. There will always be those who are ignorant of the reality of God, ignorant of the reality of biological evolution, and many other realities. Those who understand such realities are in a position to explain them to others who may not understand them, but do not have a responsibility to "convert" those who choose to be ignorant .

• Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You will find that many who can't intelligently argue their stupidity will often attempt to create an idiotic argument.

• 2 months ago

You have to realize that in the first place if you're arguing with somebody who claims to be a Christian you're arguing with a total freaking idiot that is being 100% contrary to the law of God a Christian does not argue or debate a Christian has been instructed by the word of God not to throw their pearls in front of a pig or to give what is holy to a dog. 

If you're a Christian you know in advance if the person that you're talking to is on the side of God or if the person is against God!

If the person is against God he's considered to be unholy you're giving what is unholy to a dog or you're throwing your pearls of wisdom to a pig in direct violation of what the Bible tells you to do.

therefore if you're in direct violation of what the Bible tells you to do you're not a Christian! 

You're just another swine or another dog pretending to be a Christian!

You opposers of God and Christianity you know what it's impossible to win an argument with me! And I'll tell you right off the bat why.

I will state to you authoritatively the word of God as it is written in the Bible.

If you accept it the Bible calls you one of Jesus sheep.

If you do not accept it the Bible says that you are classified as a goat.

And the Bible says that at the judgment the sheep will go away to eternal life and the goats will go away to eternal damnation.

You can't win an argument against me because I won't argue with you I have the truth it's from almighty God you either accept that or you reject that!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Give at least one example.

• 2 months ago

We need those pesky atheists.  (see above)

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Changing the definitions of things is really what the liberals do best. Gay turns from happy to homosexual. Brainwashing becomes paradigm shifting. Population control becomes sustainable development. Pro-murder becomes pro-choice. Totally wicked is termed as something good, bigot is anyone whose convictions do not lead them to subscribe to the liberal mentality.....etc.... 

• 2 months ago

Happens here every goddamned day.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Indeed - that's one of the ploys I see here quite often.  They can't prove ANY of their own claims, so they believe that if they roll up their sleeves and shout at atheists enough, it makes their own garbage seem credible.  But it never is to anyone with a solid education.

• 2 months ago

this is more American thing. They live on chaos. Bullying is normal in that country

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.