Whats the voltage of this Hvac blower voltage and wiring?

I can't figure out what voltage I need to use for this blower. I have 110 and 220 in my shop but I dont want to burn it up. I'm also not sure how to wire this one.

Capacitor specs are 440vac 10uf model# cpt0088

HVAC is almost always 400v

The Capacitor does not matter.  I see by the size of the unit it is 120V which is house electricity (not from dryer or stove)

home HVAC blowers, either indoor or outdoor, are almost all 110v

• fuzzy

Photo looks a bit like a 110v unit, usually the Cap. wires are the two yellow ones. White common. Black, blue or red hot. Usually Blue-Red would be two speeds, Blue for low Red for hi or vise versa

• ?

I can't see the spec plate.  The capacitor rating doesn't help - that's the maximum it can take.  Try running it at 110v.  If it works, you're OK.  If it barely runs at all, it needs 220v.  You won't damage a 220v fan motor by trying to run it at 110v, but the other way around will probably destroy it.

• ?

110v is what mine is on my furnace