Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 2 months ago

What's the name of the tube ice cream that you squeeze out through the hole?


 No, it's not Push Ups. It's in a plastic tube like a big toothpaste tube. You have to take the top off and suck the ice cream out of it. It's too hard to squeeze when its really cold. So you end up just licking the opening.

 I was in Asia when I ate these. I don't see them here in the U.S.. I forgot about them until recently when I watched an Asian TV show.

6 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    We also called them Push-Ups.

  • 2 months ago

    Do you mean push-ups? Like from an ice cream truck?

  • 2 months ago


  • Jerry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    We called them push-ups.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Um, soft serve? 

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Soft serve.    

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.