Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

Should I start more the one gaming channel or should I play more than one game in one channel?

I want to play minicraft, GTA, BF1 and fifa. But they don’t really work together. I am afraid not being able to get subscribers if I play all of them. Should I start four YouTube channels? 

Personally, it's a lot easier to have one gaming channel. All your content is grouped into one place. You can always create different playlists and put certain games into each. You might even want to expand your content past those games once you feel comfortable with it, as that will help you gain even more subscribers.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

if your only priority is money make a  beaty channel

if no. do the **** you want on 1 channel cause it would be irritating as **** to switch channels just to wacth a diffrent game

Start with a little variety and when a certain game gets more views, likes, and comments then focus more on that one.

One channel, several playlists. It's not as if you're playing video games, gardening, vlogging and doing makeup tutorials all on the same channel. They're all video games. Even the big YouTubers and Twitch streamers play several games on one channel. 

Start five to throw em off your trail

Why not have one channel, but make like a subcategory or playlist for each different game? Seems kinda overkill to do four individual channels to me, but that's just my take 🤔

Here's my thinking on that. A television channel shows a wide variety of programs relating to a theme. Why shouldn't a YouTube channel be capable of supporting videos with the same guy playing different games? Anyway the people who watch the games they like will watch and maybe they'll even check out your other videos just because they enjoy your content even if they don't care about the other games.