Do New Christians who live to enrage atheists ever serve others, help widows or orphans as their gods command them to do?

Update:

LOL hunter hates his gods so much that he refuses to lift a finger to help anyone!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

What really breaks my heart is seeing how utterly proud they are of their malicious and vile behavior.  

Please don't for a minute think these fakes in any way representative of those who follow Jesus.  They aren't.  They follow after their own desires and in no way belong to Christ.

Source(s): True Christians bring love and peace as Jesus did, not lies and hate.
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

News Flash Cupcake, you can't enrage those who do not give you significance!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is not possible to know if those particular people serve others or not.

Their hatred of atheists may also encompass hatred for anyone that is not a New Christian.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I aint a christian. But i do love bullying American Atheists, maybe because they love chaos in that country, so Atheists bully people there as a justifiable deed so i do the same to them for fun. Not sure why, that country love chaos for some reason

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, they live to insult others and to blame the poor for their poverty. They would never even think of helping someone else.

• 2 months ago

Now, now, take a deep breath and relax.

Quite simply it is none of your concern, you worry about Dawkins and I'll worry about God.

Edit- If you say so champ.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.