Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Girlfriend acting strange?

Hey, my girlfriend and I seemed to be getting off really well. Made plans for the future, met each other’s parents and all that. But she did a small thing to me I don’t think guys wouldn’t like much, and I got a little offended nothing crazy. But after she’s been giving me light kisses, or avoiding them. Not holding my hand as much. I noticed she’s been more mean in general lately and down in the mood. Or cussing alot about people on the road or work. I already apologized in case she thought I overreacted but it didn’t help much. She just asks if I’m ok, and has been buying me stuffs lately, like a whole mini fridge, and balloons and things I need. But all I want is her to smile. Over text we talk fine but in person the vibe feels funky. We would hangout everyday(still do) but Idk if she’s tired of me because she still invited me out to do stuff.

She's smothered. Back off, she will come around. But don't let her just be with you when it's convenient with her. Give her some space.

You have to talk to her about it. A big part of relationships is open communication. The ability to talk to each other about things, like issues and personal stuff, and work them out together. She asks if you're ok, but have you tried asking her if she's ok? That could be how you start the whole conversation. You have to be able to bring stuff up like this to her. Don't be afraid to let her know how stuff makes you feel, but also be aware of and tend to her feelings as well. Relationships are a two way street. You both have to be willing to make sacrifices and help each other out.

One thing you said that I really like is that all you want is for her to smile. Make that known. That you want to make her happy and be the one that makes her smile. Show that you're willing to make the initiative here. That's my advice. Talk it out and try to solve things together. Stay calm, and avoid getting confrontational about things. This isn't a fight, just a conversation between two people who care about each other. You got this, my friend. I believe in you. Good luck.

• tony

Your relationship may have started out strong, but over time relationships require work to keep them going. One of the best things you can do to improve your relationship with your girlfriend is to work on communication skills. 

Dick her in the vag for a while.

• God

You are going to have to ask her, Hey, what's wrong?"