Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is Joe Biden a hero to libtards and demonrats?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

yep, because they were scared that Trump would make America even better if he was re elected. They are really happy with Biden winning, because Biden is going to screw up everything and libs like that.

• James
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sure, after all Joe did crush the evil clown that was destroying the country for personal profit!

• Ray S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No ... But, Biden/Harris is the Dems real shot at continuing the CHANGE we voted for in 2008 when we put Obama in office ... Hopefully, they'll get us closer to the goal this time around after repairing the damage to our country and the Constitution that Trumptards have done.

• david
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I don't know, but to us Liberals and Democrats he's a heroic liberator who helped be back the cuckservative hoards. Now to round them up and exterminate them. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, but one doesn't need to be a hero to be better than Trump.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No. He's a competent administrator and I'm willing to bet he'll do well in his job.

That's the difference between liberals and authoritarian conservatives: We don't vote for kings. We don't expect some Messiah to come along with all the answers.

That requires the engagement of a whole culture. Not just some rich a$shole saying: "This is the way it's gonna be!". That's just stupid and childish.

• 2 months ago

He is a conduit to the embarrassing defeat of Donald Trump, the crybaby loser.

• 2 months ago

Well he certainly isn’t fat, orange or retarded enough to be MY fuhrer. Pffft.

Source(s): #notmyfuhrer
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not sure what they see in a creepy old man who has done nothing in 47 years 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.