Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How is mail in voting less secure when it requires your address and social security number, but in person you didnt need an ID, just your ?

name? It seems easier to fake by walking in and saying you are someone else

Can we see pictures of these mail ballots that do not ask for your information? I tried googling but it could be a liberal conspiracy to hide searches

Good question David but I have never worked voting polls so I wouldnt know, Im just trying to make sense of it all because it sounds like Mail in Ballots at least asked for something more than just a name

You have plenty of time to open the envelope, change the ballot then reseal it. What could possibly go wrong?

Anyway, don't listen to me, read what mail-in fraud exponent says:

<Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots>

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-ex...

Florida requires mail in voters to confirm their name, address and voter registration but not SSNs. They also have the sign the envelope containing the ballot.

• ?

Those were the ones Trump favored to use. It's the ones that were sent out without asking that he was against. 

And who is checking the SS numbers? Anyone?

It's because Donald Trump said so!  Don't you know that Donald Trump knows more than any voting official, general, scientist, human being ever in mankind's history????  Geez, isn't it obvious????

Source(s): * rolls eyes*