Paul asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 2 months ago

I am 78 years old and need a human to help me with my suspended Yahoo fantasy Football account?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    The only way to get access to your account is to hire an attorney who specializes in fantasy football issues.  This isn't cheap.  $350/hr.

  • 2 months ago


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.